登录 / 注册



当前位置:首页>学习资源首页>英语听力>【遇见艾伦】:艾伦脱口秀06 胡子是男人的标志

【遇见艾伦】:艾伦脱口秀06 胡子是男人的标志

1 5717 分享 来源:必克英语 2014-09-18

 

必克轻松一刻,遇见艾伦,听听艾伦脱口秀吧!

 

I don't know if you know this. But you have a beard now. What?

不知道你知不知道。你现在有胡子了。什么?

What? yes, it's...there's something on your face. It happened finally after 25 years.

什么?是的……你脸上有东西 29年后终于长出来了。

Now, would your worried that you couldn't grow?

你担心它不会长出来吗?

Yes. I think it's a big deal.

当然 我看这好像很重要。

Like man want to know that they can grow beard.

像是男人都想知道他们是会长胡子的。

That's the only reason to be a man. Oh, really? Yes.

那是成为男人的唯一标识 哦。是吗? 是的。

That's the only reason. I thought I...what?

是唯一的标识。我觉得……怎么了?

So...and tonight it's fake bear too.

额……你今天也贴了假胡子。

You did very well, congratulations. Really?

很适合,恭喜。真的吗?

Cause you know they can be spotty.

因为你知道假胡子会起疹子。

No. Really? Now...that's does mean a lot.

哦。不是吧?现在……这真的很重要。

Because I didn't think it was ever gonna happen.
因为我觉得我永远不会长出这样的胡子。

You look good. And we gave you a disguise last time you were here.

你看起来不错 上次你来我们给你伪装了一下。

Maybe that's what inspired.

也许你哦是从那时得到了启发。

Subconsciously. I think that's what kind of....yeah.

下意识的。我觉得那是……对。

I think we gave you something that you don't...that's the one.

我觉得哦我么给了你一件你没有 就是那个。

That's right. Cause we knew that movie will be very successful.

对的 因为我们知道电影会大热。

And people would go to climer to get outcho.

人们会想去围堵你。

You and you grow your own disguise.

现在你有了自己的伪装了。

Yeah. now did you enjoy the...You're making the second movie now...again.

你喜欢……你现在又拍第二部。

Yes we are making the second movie again. again.

是,我们又在拍第二部。又拍。

We made it before and it was terrible. Yes you're right.

我们之前也做过。很糟,你说的对。

So um...it's starting...you won't lose something.

额…….开始……也不会再有什么损失了。

My mind is not working, forgive me. I'm understand.

我脑子现在不好使,原谅我。我懂的.

So you're making...and you are already started on the next.

所以你现在…… 第二部已经开始了.

On February we started. We started per-production, we have scripting very very good.

二月开始 我们先前期制作了下。剧本也非常非常棒。

Oh good. that's the point. Which is kind of you need it otherwise.

很好。那才是重点 这是必须的。

Yeah you don't want just do it because it was successful.

是的你不会只是因为上部很成功才想去做续集。

Precisely, yeah. So you co-started in the movie was...

没错,你在电影里和那个谁一起出演……

What's her name? Emma Stone? Denis. oh yeah. Denis Leary.

名字叫什么来着?艾玛斯通?丹尼斯。对 丹尼斯李瑞。

Denis Leary? You are keening in touch?

丹尼斯李瑞?你们有联系吗?

Yeah yeah, me and Denise are...

对 我和丹尼斯……

we moved in together recently and we're...

我们最近搬到一起住了……

we're having...yeah, it's weird.

我们…….很奇怪。

Cause we are as family as well, it's kind of being...

因为我们像家人一样,就像是……

that's not... we have the wrong picture. That's not Denis.

那不是 我们放错照片。 那不是丹尼斯。

That's not Denis Leary. that's no Denis leary.

那不是丹尼斯李瑞。不是。

So you are keeping... ok that's Emma. Emma was in the movie.

你和……好吧。那是艾玛,艾玛也出演了。

Yeah and you all keep in touch, she's doing ok?

你们有联系,她还好吗?

I...I...I heard she's fine. I...I,I...made...

我……我…..我听说她很好。我……我,我……

See more information, you can visit us

英语口语测试  http://www.spiiker.com/daily/ 

在线学英语口语 http://www.spiiker.com/english-plaza.jsp

 


 

1