登录 / 注册



当前位置:首页>学习资源首页>英语听力>零碎一角:竖起耳朵听英语

零碎一角:竖起耳朵听英语

1 5088 分享 来源:必克英语 2014-08-14

跟着小必听英语,《走遍美国》带你领略纯正美音。简洁而实用,可以点个赞!

 

走遍美国Mans Best Friend ACT II

ACT II
Don't worry, Alexandra. 别担心,Alexandra。
We'll find the owner. 我们会找到狗的主人的。
How, Robbie? 怎么找,Robbie?
Let me think. 让我想想。
Gemma, sit. Gemma,坐。
Good Gemma. 乖Gemma。
Give me your paw. 把脚伸出来。
Good Gemma. 乖Gemma。
This dog is well trained. 这条狗受过很好的训练。
She likes you, too. 她也喜欢你。
So how are we going to find the owners? 那么我们如何去找她的主人呢?
With a little help from the ASPCA, 有事找ASPCA ,
the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. 美国禁止虐待动物协会。
They're the ones. 找他们没错。
We once found a cat. 我们有一次发现一只猫。
She was caught in the branches of our tree. 被我们家树的树枝夹住了。
And Dad called the ASPCA. 爸爸打电话给ASPCA。
They came and solved the problem. 他们来了,也解决了问题。
Robbie, let's call them. Robbie,我们给他们打电话。
Let me see -- ASPCA... 让我瞧瞧---ASPCA......  
Here it is. 在这儿。
ASPCA Animal Shelter. ASPCA动物收容所。
555-7700. 555--7700。
Hello, ASPCA. 喂,ASPCA。
Hello, my name is Robbie Stewart. 喂,我叫Robbie Stewart。
I have a lost dog I'd like to bring to you. 我这儿有一条失犬我想送来给你们。
How late are you open? 你们那儿开门到多晚?
We're open till nine P.M. 我们开到晚上九点。
Thank you. 谢谢。
I'll bring the dog over by nine. 我在九点之前把狗送来。
Thanks. 谢谢。
Bye. 再见。
Thanks. 谢谢。
Good-bye. 再见。
They're still open? 他们现在还开着?
They're open until nine o'clock. 他们开到九点。
We have two and a half hours. 还有两个半小时。
Let's take Gemma by there now. 我们赶紧把Gemma送去。
They'll find the owner. 他们会找到主人的。
I hope so. 希望如此。
I'm so sad to see this little dog without her family. 看到这狗没有家我真难过。
I'm sure they'll find the owner. 我相信他们会找到狗的主人。
But if they don't, I'll adopt her. 如果找不到,我就收养她。
She's so cute. 她真逗人喜欢。
Look at those eyes. 你看她的眼睛。
She's hard to resist. 真是人见人爱。
Don't you just love her? 你能说你不喜欢?
I'd like to keep her, too. 我也愿意收留 。
But I'll be going home to Greece 但是我就要回希腊去了
at the end of the semester. 在这个学期结束的时候。
She just wants love and affection. 她需要爱和关怀。
Come on, Robbie. 走吧,Robbie。
Let's get her to the animal shelter, 我们把她送到动物收容所,
so they can find her owners quickly. 好让他们很快找到她的主人。
Don't worry, Gemma. 别担心,Gemma。
We'll get you home. 我们会送你回家的。
It's not easy being away from home. 离家独闯不容易。
Come on, poochie. 来吧,小狗。
Atta girl! 好女孩!
Let's go. 我们走。
We're off to the animal shelter. 我们这就去动物收容所。
Your name? 你的名字?
Robbie Stewart. Robbie Stewart。
And this is Alexandra Pappas. 这位是Alexandra Pappas。
Your name will do, Mr. Stewart. 你的名字就够了,Stewart先生。
Your address? 你的住址?
46 Linden street, Riverdale. Riverdale ,林登街46号。
Where did you find the dog? 你在什么地方找到这条狗的?
She found us. 她找到我们的。
You tried calling the number on the collar? 是否照狗脖子上项圈的电话号码打过电话了?
Yes, but the number's no longer in service. 打过,但那个号码是空号。
And there's no address on the dog tag? 牌子上没有地址?
There's no other information. 没有其他资料。
No ID number. 没有识别号码吗?
Without that, it's hard. 没有就难办了。
You will try to find the dog's owner. 你们会尽力去寻找狗的主人吧。
Oh, we'll try, believe me. 哦,我们会想办法的,相信我。
And if you don't? 要是找不到呢?
Yes? 什么?
If you don't ... can I ... can I adopt the dog? 要是你们找不到狗的主人……我可否……我可否收养这条狗?
Why, yes. 当然可以。
If the owners don't claim the dog in forty-eight hours, 如果狗的主人在四十八小时内不认领,
then you can apply for adoption. 你就可以申请收养她了。
How do I do that? 我该办什么手续呢?
You really want to? 你真想要这样做?
Yes, I'm serious. 是的,我是真心的。
If no one comes to claim Gemma, 如果没有人来认领Gemma,
I'd like to adopt her. 我愿意收养 。
It's not difficult. 这不难。

See more information, you can visit us

英语口语测试  http://www.spiiker.com/daily/ 

在线学英语口语 http://www.spiiker.com/english-plaza.jsp


 

1